Tick Tock Tick

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Ten Days

Hmm…Today is 11th October 2008 already.
I’d remembered what I wrote on 1st October 2008, that’s talking about the day before. Well, the same topic, I just going to talk about the 10 days before today.
This gonna to be my report that what I’d done in every 10 days.
If I did any mistakes in the 10 days, I’ll make an alteration.
I think that is nothing special in this few days.

1st Oct - my family went to Cameron Highland and I went to Bryan’s house for Hari Raya lunch.

2nd Oct – I went out with Florence and Tim Ci.

3rd Oct – I went to MV with Tao Kei to buy Ashley’s birthday present. We edit the photo with adobe photoshop.

4th Oct – I went to church for praying. Then after the 2nd service, we’d celebrate Ashley’s birthday in church.

5th Oct – I just lock myself in the house whole day. It’s time to prepare my heart to study.

6th Oct – I locked myself in the house whole day also. Haiz....

My college start on 7th Oct, I just go there to study at 2pm until 6pm. It was my Design Studio 3 class. I am going to learn how to design an office. I got 2 assignments to do already, it gotta submit next week and present to the class. My God, long time didn’t present already. God Bless me.

In 8th Oct, I had presentation drawing 2 class. The assignment that the lecturer gave me is what I done last time. I just need to draw a 2 point perspective drawing and render it. That’s easy. =p

9th Oct – I had construction studies 1, that is more interesting than last time. I remember last time my lecturer, Mr. Toh, his class is extremely bored. I don’t understand what the way he taught me, but now is better. My lecturer gave me an assignment to do is make a model of wall, that’s 16” x 12”. Wow, quite big. I’ll upload the photo to my blog after I finish the model. Haha…XD

The last day in the 10 days, woke up in the morning then rush to go college. Luckily not so jam, 9am reached my college. God bless. Today class is 2D Autocad, I’d learn it last time so I know what to do already and I got an assignment to do. Aikz……. I went to MV to buy the ingredient that I need to cook for YOU GUYS eat, but I feel sorry and guilty that the food is not I cook because when I reach home, my mom was almost finish cook. Last time I promise you guys I cook right? Can I just cook next time?? Really apologize for this. =(

Okay, so the conclusion is the meaningless day is 5th Oct and 6th Oct. so I’ll try to fill in some interesting stuff to do. Hehe…
Hope I won’t make these mistakes again. =D

No comments: