Tick Tock Tick

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Courage

Today I'm going to talk about my courage.
I think my life is without courage when i face my family.
When occur anything, I just can't talk to my family, I can't tell them the problem.
I don't why.
I remember since I was a kid, I'm a talkative boy, I can tell them what's happening.
But now...........
Maybe I'm the youngest in my family, they mot really care what I say.
They always forgot what I say.
I remembered what my sister said since I was a kid.
I just give some comments when talking some topic, she just say,"Kid just shut up when adult talking."
So from that day onward, I didn't give any comment, talk with them until now.
When I want to open my mouth talk to them, something remind me, something appear in my mind.
How to forget this?!

I just need courage to talk with them.
They always ask me where I go every Saturday.
Actually I want to tell them I go church, but I just tell them I go somewhere yum cha.
I really fear they will stop me for going to church.
I need guts to tell them.

"Papa, I go to church later ya."
"Mama, I accepted Christ already."
"Papa mama, I'll spend my time at Church on every Saturday. ok?"

What their react after I say?
I don't know.
But I want to know the answer in this week.
I don't want to think already.
God, please help me. I need Your help now.
I need courage to tell them.

........................... Stress now.

No comments: