Tick Tock Tick

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Credit Card

Wow.. First time I feel my brother so good.
Joking..
This was happened after dinner just now.
My bro open his letter then ask me,"You want credit card or not?"
I felt surprised he ask me this question, I thought I'm dreaming. haha XD
Then I look at him, my heart say,"OH, REALLY?"
My mom and sis all gather in dining room and ask my bro,
bla bla bla.......
Then my bro just straight away pass the credit card to me.
My God, it's credit card man.
My parents don't even apply any card for me.
I really feel happy now!! ^^
Thx brother~~

I remember last time my bro always kacau me all the time.
So I got a lil' not really like him last time.
Until last few months, I just feel nothing to him.
I just treat him as not like last time.
I always scold him when he kacau me last time.
I really feels like not respect him la. SORRY!!
I done many things that not respect him... -.-||

The first present he gave me is Tag Heuer watch.
Second present is Credit Card.
I can't expect what he did sometimes.
But I really glad to have a brother.
Thx God~~

1 comment:

Florence said...

haha tats is the miracle tat always done by JESUS. =)