Tick Tock Tick

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1st October 2008

Wow, time really past so fast.
I just looked at the calendar, it show 1st Oct.
I look at the clock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock, it run quite slow.
I asked myself, what I did the half year before today huh?!
I always do the stuff that's meaningless. Only one thing is full of meaning is I accepted CHRIST.
I'm lost in last half year, until Ashley invite me to go her church and know alot of friends there.
They're so friendly and nice. =D
I saw my relative at there also. He was absolutely change!
Then I join them to PeaveHaven, Genting and outing.
Then till the mid-autumn festival night, I was accepted Christ. GOD is changing me. I got a lil' change since the mid autumn festival night edi.
And I need to thank Ashley here.^^
Yesterday I went to college to ask some question about retake, before I walk in the 'Student Services Office', I pray in my car.
Finally I asked, that's no fear when I ask. thx GOD.
I rmb last time I was fear to ask. I drive to my college, I was hesitating in the car, finally I back home edi.
that's sad!!
But yesterday I really no fear after I pray. GOD is awesome!!
So today 1st Oct is my new beginning. NO RETAKE!! NO DROP!! NO LAZY!!
Now the clock is 7.15pm edi, 'tick tock' didnt see the clock a while only, time pass so fast. hehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a new beginning in Christ... jia you...muz continue to hv faith in God!

Joanne said...

Well, congrats to u for hving a new life with God. Continue to walk and stay with Him, and u will discover more!! ^^