Tick Tock Tick

Friday, November 7, 2008

Totally Disappointed

Well, I write this blog is because of someone totally disappoint me.
Maybe I did wrong decision at the starting point.
I can't imagine a person that can turn to much childish and had an immature thought.
I start this blog is not for scold people or talk bad word behind him.

I just start the story on Thursday noon.
After I fetch Florence then she just tell me what he wrote in his blog.
I just can think why he turn like this. I really curious to his blog and I read it.
I can see there got 3 or 4 sentences are talking about me.
Those words totally disappoint me,
and one of the sentence that leave me a deep impression is, "YOU WIN, I LOSE!".
Wow, I'm shock!
When I finished read his blog, my heart really felt like uncomfortable.
But everything is up to him.
A lot of my friends told me what he wrote in his blog is talking about me.
But I really not interested to read it.
But today just come a lil' special, I just read what he wrote.
And I read his latest post, that what he wrote about me is just forget it.
I didn't read it.

Okay, just back to the sentence "YOU WIN, I LOSE!".
From the beginning, I never think that I wanna win or I'll lose.
That what I said to myself is I break up the friendship is just my business.
It's none of others' business.
From the post I'd read, he really didn't introspect himself.
Well, it's time to stop this post already.
It's full of sin that I wrote this.
But I really hope that one of his friend read this and tell him.
Because I want to see his changes. =)

2 comments:

XT said...

i've read his blog too
i think he needs a psychologist or counsellor
jz try 2 care more about him
remember those days u guys 2geter?
u guys were so happy n enjoy right?
i think he is jz moody or wat
yes
care more
n take care too

Isaac Wht said...

hmm..
can i know who are you a?^^