Tick Tock Tick

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Extreme Sports

I just thought that I want to play the extreme sports.

I hope to go somewhere got those sports.

I hope to play something that I feel stimulate.

I hope to try something new that never try before.

There got many sports that make me full of stimulation.

The first sport that I want to try is Sky Diving.
The plane drive til half way then jump out from the plane.
Wow~ That's make me feel excited.


Second sport is Ice Diving.
Let's feel how cold is the water. XD
The view in the water is so nice.


Third and forth are Skiing and Snowboarding.
These 2 sports got a bit different, but I prefer Snowboarding.
Skiing.


Snowboarding.


5th and 6th are White Water Rafting and Snow Rafting.
I really want to try this.
I want to feel what's the different between 2 of this.
White Water Rafting.


Snow Rafting.


The 7th sport is Bungee Jump(Stupid Pig Jump). haha.. XD
I like to try this also.
I heard this for so long already, but don't know how's the feeling.


Haha.. The last 2 sports are Rock Climbing and Mountain Biking.
I really hope to climb to the top. XD
Rock Climbing.


Mountain Biking.
If I fall down from the mountain, that's really can sing Time To Say Goodbye. XD


Okay, so who want to go with me?!
Eh, serious question you know?
Don't simply answer me say okay okay!
Lemme know ya.

2 comments:

Florence said...

haha hope to go try tis all activities..but i know my heart sure cannot sustain 1..XD

Isaac Wht said...

haha..i plan to go bali next year..
coz there got bungee jump..haha...
there dun hav sky diving la..
but wan ju sin la..
haha.. =p