Tick Tock Tick

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Four Months Ago

Let's talk about what I have in my 4 months ago.

4 months ago, I had nothing and almost ZERO!
What a hopeless life! What a down mode! What a dump attitude!

3 months ago, I can say I'm from ZERO became TEN!
Full of hope! Full of happiness!

2 months ago, I did it from TEN became NINE!
What I did?!
I did something wrong and dump.
I'd killed one friend in my heart.

1 month ago, still the same "NINE".

So it'll stop at NINE for a while, I believe God is working for it now.
Maybe 1 month later, it'll from NINE become TEN!
The ONE is waiting someone to fill up.
I'm waiting for it. I'm praying for it.
Because I believe.

Thanks God!

6 comments:

Ellie Low Panda said...

am i included???????? i knew it!!! i wasn in the list right???!!! i know i know!!!

Isaac Wht said...

hey!! you're in the "NINE" la..
who say u're not in the list?!!!

Florence said...

how abt me?xD

Isaac Wht said...

u too.....

Florence said...

can i noe i m number wat?xD

Isaac Wht said...

dunno wor...NINE include many ppl wor..haha....
everyone is the same number...haha