Tick Tock Tick

Monday, November 3, 2008

My Bad Day

My bad Monday~!!
Sometimes I think tall is not really good.
I think normal height is better than now. -.-||
Ish~~! I just bang a cupboard in the kitchen.
Afterward part of my hair fall out.
MY HAIR~!!
Quite sad that my house like this.
As an Interior design student,
the home like very "APDAP".
That's why I always bang everything in my house.
That's sad.
I hope I can makeover my house.
If I can makeover my house,
I'll make the wall height become 3000mm - 5000mm. =p
Wow~ that's high.
Then everything will make it high and high and high.
Until I no chance to bang "them".

*faint*

Very pain now.
@_@

3 comments:

Joanne said...

OMG....U really ter-bang ur head!!! Hahahha~See that's the disadvatage for being tall la!

Tell u one secret, i NEVER bang anythg before lo!! Coz am just 153~~Lolx...Envy me?

Florence said...

haha so funny bang bang!!
haha but i short why can bang oso 1?

Isaac Wht said...

reply Joanne: but i proud to being tall la. haha..
coz i can breath fresh air when i at some places that ppl mountain ppl sea one. haha.. so i not really envy u. =p

reply flor: u bang coz u big head prawn ma. haha..XD