Tick Tock Tick

Monday, November 24, 2008

Genting Trip

Well, this is the latest trip I went.
I went to there on 21st November NIGHT!!
The sky almost turned dark!!
Michelle and me reached skyway station at 7.10pm.
Going up to Genting by Cable car.

Let's see how dark is the sky..


But I enjoy the view.
NICE!!

In the Skyway Station.


Michelle and me in the Cable Car.
OH NO!! My skin turning darker and darker!!


The "mou sum" DANA.
Late to receive 2 VIP. XD
Still can pose a smiley face?! =p


What's she thinking?!


The wine we bought.
Honestly, I Hate the taste!!
yuckss~~! I know why Alden vomit so fast. XD


Ellie, Dana and Michelle.


My face after drink wine.
Tomato face!!
My eyes almost can't open already, So I used Alden spec to cover it. =p
This is half drunk mode, but I still awake.


2nd day.
We're going back to KL.


In the Cable Car.


Sister Alden'll become same size with the Digi man beside him. XD


What's she doing?!


Group Photo.


Group Photo 2.


That's all for now.
Some of the private photos are anti-upload.
That's about someone sleeping.
Let's guess who is he/she?!
Not really clear about his/her gender. XD
I think you almost know who right?!
Haha.. Joking!!

5 comments:

Dana said...

sei jai bao, my pic so ugly yet u still post it up, im abt 2 goto ss2 pasar malam now 2 piak u lo! ><
ps: mou sam your head, i skipped de show n RAN there 2 meet up wit u de lo ><

Ellie Low Panda said...

ya lo! you very jin gak!! when i clubbing that time i looked more sexy but you din take mine!!! when i looked like hantu siang then only u take~~~grrrrr!!! dunno who dance like orang utan at safari leh????hoohohoh

Alden said...

eih
thanks God.
luckily you didnt upload my 'sleeping' picture!
please send me all the genting picture! TQ

Ellie Low Panda said...

i should upload it for you alden~~ you will see that video clip soon^^

Isaac Wht said...

Dana: u sei lui bao la, u say ur look cant face ppl wor..then how u go piak meh leh??....but u late right??

Ellie: that time i didnt bring my camera ma!!must be leetzeloon la..no need dance also looks like orang utan edi!!hahaha...

Alden: u wan me to upload ur sleeping pic also can..u wan??haha...