Tick Tock Tick

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally

Phew~~! Finally my parents know I'm going to church every Saturday.
They know I was accepted Christ.
Ya!! They knew!
My Dad knew!
My Mom knew!
They knew! My whole family knew!

After I told them, their reaction were scared me.
They keep scolding, keep keep scolding me.
And keep hurting, keep keep hurting my heart.
I'm worry about how to survive in this house now.

Maybe they will ban me many things.
Maybe they will just treat me as a stranger.
Maybe they will keep scolding me.
Maybe they will.....................
Too many MAYBE!!

What to do now?!
Keep praying, keep keep praying to God?
YES~!! I'll do that everyday until my prayer melt my parents' heart.
Hmm.. I wanna let them see my changes.
I believe they will proud of me one day!!

Lastly, I wanna thanks David for the advices.
Thanks everyone.
*Thanks God!

No comments: