Tick Tock Tick

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just A Feeling

Sometimes, something will remind my past.
I remember that time I was still 14, 15 years old, I was a hot temper, easily to get angry and people will describe me "13 dots".
Friends were leaving me 1 by 1 because of my attitude.
So I decided to change my own bad attitude to become friendly and kindly.
I learn to control myself from that time and I always review myself everyday about what I have said and did.

I have to face different people, case and stuff everyday, but can I just be myself sometimes?
I can entertain with my buddy sometimes.
I can HIHA with my buddy sometimes.
But after the "show", people can be very flexible too.
Maybe by today onward, I need to have my daily review and control my "yan xing ju zhi".
Ng mm..
Hope I don't fall into the sick and weary mode.

=)

No comments: