Tick Tock Tick

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Finally, I have my time to update my blog.. Haha..
1218 was over, 1225 was over and December is going to end soon..
A brand new year is coming soon..
I was totally exhausted in seeing all those names and areas..
This is so call phobia I think.. xD

But that is good to arrange these 3days transport..
Learned a lot of things..
I'm here to special thank to TET WOEI, because he was helped me to compile 10+ CGs transport info in a piece of paper for 3days..
Wow.. You're just so AWESOME.. Haha..
Thanks bro and love ya..

Lastly, I want to thank to all my beloved CG members..
I had receive an AWESOME present from them which is

Yup.. is a watch.. Thank you guys.. =)
Hmm.. I still owe you guys a sms, I will send to you guys asap.. Hehe..
Hope to see you guys to keep growing in spiritual.. Add oil.. =)


To be continue..

No comments: