Tick Tock Tick

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To Mama

Dear Mama,

A letter to my mom.

Happy Birthday To My LOVELY MAMA!!
I LOVE YOU without any reasons.

Thanks for protecting me always.
Thanks for bringing me to this world.
Thanks for teaching me many things that I didn't know before.
Thanks for ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. .

Thanks for your forgiveness.
Thanks for your endurance.
Thanks for your advices.
Thanks for your ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. .

This post should be blog on 1st January!!
But I'm late!!
Sorry Mama!!

You're a lovely, caring and a great MAMA!!
I love you more than I can say.

Lastly, I hope you'll get healthier and healthier!!
God Bless you.

Thanks God that I had a Mama like this.^^


Studio photo.
Pretty right?!

2 comments:

WanYen said...

A hot ones!! wakakaka!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ur momae. wahahahax!

Florence said...

wow ur mama tis photo looK like western ppl xD