Tick Tock Tick

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Family

Whoa!
An awesome outing with Team and CG.
Great time to spend with them at the outing.

Well,
we went to Sepang Goldcoast on last Sunday which is Labor Day!
I gotta remember the date of 1.5.2011.
It's quite a memorable day for all of us.
I'm looking forwards the next outing. =)

At first,
this is our team "87".
What it means?
It is 霸气 in chinese.

This is the champion team in the tele-match.
Great job everyone!

Of course,
this is our whole CG group shooting.

This is the real and complete champion team in the tele-match.
Everyone were just active like monkeys. xD
They are lovely and adorable in characters.
They are my family.

I still remember that I posted this on my facebook status, "Now I realize that secondary school students are so cute."
and now they are no longer belong to secondary school student,
but they are still cute and lovely. :D

Love ya'll!
Jesus loves us!

No comments: