Tick Tock Tick

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Folk in the Road . Decision

I had this thought came to my mind when I was in meeting just now.
I don't know why, or I really need to make a decision.

(This is not an emo post, don't simply guess.) =)

Something that I already decided since last year,
but I don't feel like letting it go,
because of my selfishness?
Or that is still my calling from God?
Hmm..
It's a good question for me to consider and keep praying for it.

Maybe I afraid of being alone.
Maybe I don't want to be left out.
Maybe I worry my spiritual life will dry and drop.
Maybe I...
It's all about my own selfishness I think.

Hmm..
Finally, I got my decision today.
I know what God wants me to do and which ministry I can develop and grow.
It's either one.

"No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other..."
Luke 16:13

This verse comes into my mind.
We should focus on one ministry instead of serve two ministries.
Sometimes, we will lose focus on it.

"...purify your hearts, you double-minded."
James 4:8

Lastly,
I'm not alone anymore.
I'm serving with Jesus.
I have bunch of brotha & sistas to keep fire up each others' spiritual life.


<3

No comments: