Tick Tock Tick

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock... ...
Time flied.

Hmm... ...
I'm sitting in front of my pc and a remind that half of January had past.
2 weeks time bring a lot of challenge to me.
It was a really big challenge for me in 2010.
And it was a big changes in the January,
everything are going to be different.

Hmm... ...
A person who love to be free, will be busier than last time.
A person who love to play around, time to mature.
A person who love to hang out, need to discipline himself.
A person who love to do his own things, have to sacrifice now.

Hmm... ...
I need to manage my time properly in 2010.
I must balance up all my stuff now.
I have to learn a lot of thing this year.

Hmm... ...
Good night.
God bless!

1 comment:

Hanifa Imani said...

Hey. I like ur blog post. I like ur poem. And i like how u talk about ur feelingz. Come check out my blog sometime. The website to it iz: http://hanifa-hanifawilson.blogspot.com