Tick Tock Tick

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday

Whoa~~ Whoa~~!
It's March! A lot of peoples birthday in this month!
First, to wish Bryan a Happy belated birthday here. Hehe!

Happy Birthday to Ellie! 13/3
Halo, glad to celebrate birthday with you in these 2 years. Even we're knowing each other since form 1 until now, but seems like I'm not so close with you when our high school life. =) Regret! Hehe!
I hope your 19th and 20th birthday were full of happiness. Maybe our gathering time is not much, but our friendship is close as brother and sister right? =)


Shoot by Dana when I'm taking photo with Ellie!


Happy Birthday to Sze Wen! 15/3
Xin Hui, Sze Wen and Wei Keat.


Happy Birthday to Tim Ci! 18/3
Hey brother, it's a fun time. I still remember when we meet each other is in church. Haha! I thought your name is KIMCHI when you say "K/Tim Ci". Confuse lah wei! Hehe! Then we had build our relationship since August? And always call me Yum Cha, Yum Cha, Yum Cha and Yum Cha. XD We found out that we had many ways are almost same. I still remember the first message that you sent to me leh! GENG leh?! Haha!
Don't EMO me again k? Haha~~! Be confident bro!
Eee~~ Itu pattern tak boleh tengok punya! =p


Happy Birthday to Lik Fong! 19/3
Zone Leader's birthday. Don't play play! Hehe~~!

Happy Birthday to Florence! 20/3
OH~! The girl that I knew her since standard 1 until now (7th ~ 20th). Wow! it's not easy to keep our friendship for 13 years. I remember when we were 7years old, I make you fall down. =p
You sit beside me when we're standard 5. Then same high school but different class at that time. You look like a boy in F3 & F4. Till now! Same church! Hoho~~! It's a valuable friendship between you and I! =)


Happy Birthday to you guys! I really glad to know you'll! Take care! God Bless!
27/3, 31/3... ...To be continue!

No comments: